skintopia to make personal care products accessible to all Filipinos that will help them feel confidently beautiful and achieve the best version of themselves.
A leading personal care brand in the Philippines that advocates gender rights and equality.
skintopia is dedicated in addressing the challenges and fears of average Filipino citizens in terms of personal care, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression. We aim to break stereotypes on personal care. We strongly believe that beauty belongs to all genders and access to it doesn’t need to be expensive.
our competitive advantage
1. skintopia™ has its own manufacturing plant facility (Migo Skin Inc.), making its very competitive price to those who are existing already in the market, cutting cost between manufacturer to end-user;
2. The products are certified Halal by the Islamic Da’wah Council of the Philippines, therefore even the Muslim community may use it.
3. skintopia™ is registered with Food and Drug Administration (FDA), recognized by the Department of Science and Technology (DOST), and a proud member of Chamber and Cosmetics Industry Philippines (CCIP) and Philippine Chamber of Commerce Industry – Las Pinas City.
4. skintopia™ uses environmentally friendly packaging made of recycled material that is safe to use and sustainable for both individuals and the environment to keep both the world and your bottom line in the green.
5. Members of the board and the management are composed of young entrepreneurs with fresh and creative ideas geared towards global competitiveness;